Monday, August 16, 2010

Teething Relief

At nine months my baby boy has a whopping ZERO teeth! While I don’t see or feel any bumps in his mouth, he’s been less smiley, slightly fussy, sucks/gums on anything and everything (including our family dog)and my poor little guy has a horrible diaper rash. All these signs lead me to believe that teeth are in his near future. *Sigh* I’m going to miss his adorable toothless smile; I guess its part of accepting the fact my baby is closer to being a toddler then an infant.

Yesterday morning a light bulb came on, Hayden is a thumb sucker and we ended up with a lot of unwrapped but unused pacifiers; I decided to try a little “science experiment”. I filled a bowl with water, took a bunch of Nuks (and Soothies), squeezed the pacifier end under the water to fill and placed them in the freezer. Hayden doesn’t like pacifiers but he’s digging the “frozen” Nuk.












No comments:

Post a Comment