Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Love You Through and Through

What child doesn’t love books; in honor of the littlest book worms, I give to you BOOK WEEK! My first choice is a book I hold near and dear to my heart, my sister presented this book to Benjamin upon his entrance into the world, the cardboard pages are worn but we continue to read it at least once a month. Knowing the time was coming that I would have to tuck the “original” copy away in Benjamin’s memory box and a new copy would need purchased; I stumbled across O My Family's blog and a seven month project is underway. I ABSOLUTELY loved her idea of posting pictures that reflect the words from the book, the light bulb turned on and I began working on a “I Love You Through and Through” photo book for each of the boys and plan to give them their personalized book on their birthday.


I Love You Through and Through
by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak












































No comments:

Post a Comment