Monday, May 17, 2010

Create Your Own Coloring Book

Create Your Own Coloring Book

My toddler absolutely LOVES to color, it's one of the few activities that will occupy him for 45+ minutes at a time, my only problem with his coloring addiction is he goes through coloring books like there’s no tomorrow or paper ends up all over the house. I came up with the simple solution of creating a coloring book, I Googled coloring pages of his favorite shows (Thomas the Tank Engine ["Tommy"], Bob the Builder and Curious George), merged all the files together creating an 80 page PDF document and I designed a simple but nifty personalized cover. I sent the files to a local printer, requested 100 blank pages added to the back and spiral bind the "book"...instant coloring book that cost a few bucks, while cutting down on paper clutter.







No comments:

Post a Comment