Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Angel Christmas Tree Topper- Day 2

Angel Christmas Tree Topper- Day 2

Materials:
White Felt
Craft Foam
Iron on Transfer Paper for T-shirts
Iron
Zip Tie

Scissors
Craft Glue
Hot Glue

Instructions:
I Chose a full body photo of my children, opened the file in Adobe Photoshop and created a clipping path around their bodies. I found angel wing clipart (tattoo) on google and merged the wings with the body shots. Printed the image on iron on transfer paper, ironed the image onto the felt (follow transfer paper instructions for both printing and ironing). Using craft glue, I glued the felt (image facing up) onto craft foam, let dry for 24 hours. Cut out my angel children, hot glue the zip ties onto the back of the craft foam. Using the zip ties, I attach my angels to the top of the Christmas tree.






No comments:

Post a Comment